Ant teaches eLearning freelancers how to build a profitable business whilst honing their craft.
Online | AEST - AUS 3 August 2020
Building Your Personal Brand (in Learning Design)
I'm sorry to say that a wordy CV and pretty portfolio ain't enough.
Whether you're freelance and looking for your next client, or employed and thinking about your next permanent gig, a solid personal brand will help you stand out against the crowd.
In this talk, Ant will outline a simple plan that you can use to elevate your profile and increase your value - leading to better opportunities, more money and a successful career in Learning Design.
What you will take away from the session:
- Understanding of personal branding
- How to create content if you’re not “an expert"
- Understand the importance of niching
- Different techniques for niching
- How to create a marketing strategy based on your niche
- How to choose marketing tactics that align with your strategy.