A creative catalyst within digital learning, Kate’s work with global clients, (Tesco, Royal Mail, GSK, Axa, IKEA), harnesses the latest technologies and thinking to address real-world performance challenges.
Kate is committed to driving innovation in the sector. Her focus is delivering human-centered and cutting-edge work, and today she’s passionate about deeply enhancing creative learning experiences with advanced platforms and analytics.
In 2016, she was awarded Learning Designer of the Year and named Learning Professional of the Year in 2017.
Online | BST - UK 4 August 2020
Inspiring mastery, measurement and motivation through data
Thanks to xAPI, bespoke tracking, LRS’s, and multiple data collection and visualisation tools, we now have more ways than ever to measure the impact of our learning solutions. In addition, data enables us to enhance the learning experience significantly. But research shows that organisational adoption of data remains low despite a huge appetite in L&D to use it for better decision making.
In this practical session, we’ll share inspiring examples of ways data has been used to:
- Help people build knowledge and develop mastery
- Motivate people to complete learning tasks
- Measure learning impact with impressive results for business
Finally, we’ll share a method for planning data collection as a forethought in the design process, not the afterthought it often can be!
What you can take away from this session:
- Recognise how data is being used to enhance user experience as well as provide actionable insights to L&D
- See real-world examples to get inspired about data and start putting it to use
- Take away a helpful tool to support thinking through data collection as part of the design approach.